GENERAL RISK DISCLOSURE AND DISCLAIMER
The content contained within this website is for informational purposes only and is not intended and should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, or a solicitation of any offer to buy or provide advice on, securities of any fund or discretionary account or other investment product in any jurisdiction. The information in this web site is not intended and should not be construed as investment, tax, legal, financial or other advice.
This website and its content are not intended to be, nor should it be construed or used as an offer to sell, or a solicitation of any offer to buy, interests or shares in any funds distributed by Oreana Financial Services Limited (“Oreana”). Oreana is licensed for Type 1 (Securities Dealing), Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activity by the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong. Oreana Financial Services Limited is incorporated as a limited company in Hong Kong, with its executive offices in Quarry Bay, Hong Kong.
The distribution of the information contained herein in certain jurisdictions may be restricted, and, accordingly, it is the responsibility of any prospective investor to satisfy itself as to compliance with relevant laws and regulations. Oreana shall not be liable for any losses or damages relating to the adequacy, accuracy or completeness of any information on this website or the use of such information. All information is subject to change without prior notice.
The funds or discretionary accounts described in this website are generally described for illustration purposes only and may only be suitable for Professional Investors, Accredited Investors, Wholesale Investors and Institutional Investors.
There are substantial risks in investing in a fund, discretionary account or other investment products. Persons interested in investing in a fund or discretionary account should carefully note the following:
- Investing in financial markets involves a substantial degree of risk. Performance in the past may not be a reliable indicator of future performance.
- A fund or discretionary account can represent a speculative investment and involves a high degree of risk. An investor could lose all or a substantial portion of his/her investment. Investors must have the financial ability, sophistication/experience and willingness to bear the risks of an investment in a fund or discretionary account.
- An investment in a fund or discretionary account is not suitable or desirable for all investors. Only certain persons meeting certain additional eligibility criteria may invest in a fund or discretionary account.
- Investment in some funds or discretionary accounts under Oreana’s management may be suitable only for financially sophisticated investors who meet certain eligibility requirements, have no need for immediate liquidity in their investment, and can bear the risk of an investment in the funds or discretionary account for an extended period of time.
- Some fund or discretionary account investments are illiquid and there may generally be significant restrictions on transferring interests in funds or other investment products. There may be no secondary market for the interests of a fund or other investment products.
- A fund or discretionary account may employ leverage and other investment techniques, and such leverage and other investment techniques may result in increased volatility of the fund’s or discretionary account’s performance and increased risk of loss.
- A fund or discretionary account may be invested in commodities, futures and other derivatives, which may increase the risk of loss of the fund or discretionary account.
- A fund or discretionary account may have limited or no operating history.
- A fund or discretionary account may invest in a limited number of securities or instruments, which could result in a limited degree of diversification and higher risk.
- There are likely to be a number of conflicts of interest or potential conflicts of interest in connection with an investment manager’s management of fund assets or discretionary accounts.
The above summary is not a complete list of the risks and other important disclosures involved in investing in funds or discretionary accounts. Before making any investment in a fund, investors are advised to review thoroughly and carefully any offering documentation with their financial, legal and tax advisors to determine whether an investment is suitable.
By entering our site, you acknowledge that you have read, accept, and agree to these terms and conditions.